1. Parents are requested not to enter the classrooms to see their children or teachers during class hours without prior permission of the principal.
2. Parents are requested to spend quality time with their children for better progress in their studies.
3. Parents are requested to inform immediately to the school if there is any change in their address and telephone numbers.
4. Leave for half day should not be asked for security reasons. In emergency however written permission must be taken from the principal, the class teacher and the bus-in-charge must be duly informed.
5. Parents attention is drawn to the fact that criticism of the teacher or school in the presence of their child should be scrupulously avoided because it causes the children to loose respect for their teachers with the consequent failure to learn from them and retarding to their progress.
6. If there is any legitimate complaint please meet the Principal at the earliest or write to him in confidence so that the complaint will be personally verified by the Principal.
7. Any communication made by parents/guardian should be addressed to the principal through the class teacher and all correspondence to the school to the parents will made by the principal.
8. Parents should sign the progress report and return to the class teacher.
9. The name, class, section and house of the pupil should be clearly marked on all the belongings of the student example blazers, ties, jerseys, shocks, shoes etc.
10. Parents are required to corporate with school in its attempt to help their child in progressand discipline and take interest in their child’s studies and other instruction given. There are advised to check the bag of their ward to see if any circular/ notice/invitation etc. has been issued or not.
11. Care must be taken of all school properties and any damage has done, it will be compensated by the concerned student, with the fine imposed.
12. The ward of those parent who avoid, meeting authorities when advised to do so, may not be allowed to attend the classes.
13. Parents of children (nursery to grade 5th) are requested to personally see off and receive their ward at bus stop.
14. Parents must concern the school calendar, date sheets and other circulars before making enquiries over phone.
15. Even the students are admitted later during the term, fees for the whole academic session will be charged.
16. Parents are requested to deposit the fees in time. Parents must keep fee receipt with them and should produce when required.
17. Parents and guardians are requested to read and explain the school rules to their ward.
18. Parents are requested to be very sure that their ward is not watching television for a longer time. They should be aware about the places where there child goes. Parents should monitor the child when he is surfing on internet.
19. Parents should take care that child goes to school on time and is appropriately dressed.
20. Parents should corporate and take interest in the work of the child and encourage him/her to achieve high personal standards.
21. Parents should not allow their ward to take any kind of electronic gadgets.