For Academic Session
Studies have shown that compared to average students, boarding school students succeed at significantly higher rates in college and adult life. For example, 78% of boarding school students stated that they were prepared for college versus a 28% of public school students.
Overall, as TISA we aim to provide our students with a system that they can count on, a surrounding where they feel at home and an experience of a lifetime. It is our priority that at the TISA boarding school, a student is able to constantly focus on self improvement, with an innate passion rather than any form of external pressure. It is cultivating a positive environment after all, that has made us one of the Top Boarding Schools in India.
Rules and Regulations form the very foundation of an Institution. They are meant to protect the students as well as the TISA family and are thus, to be respected likewise. Please find below a list of Boarding School Rules.
- TISA shall provide accommodation in its hostels subjected to availability of seats.
- Every student must remember that the hostel is their home on the campus and therefore, the student should behave himself on the campus as well as outside in such a manner as to bring credit to him and to the school.
- All the hostel students are required to follow the hostel rules and regulations. Violation of any rule will make the student liable to disciplinary action including expulsion from the hostels and also from Institution, in extreme circumstances.
- Students shall occupy a seat/room only during the semesters. No student will be allowed to occupy a room during vacation. However, in special circumstances he may be permitted by the warden to stay on request, the student is involved in an educational discourse.
- For any complaint, no students shall directly approach any higher official without approaching the hostel monitors or wardens first.
- The students must deposit the fees before the commencement of a semester.
- If any resident falls sick, they must inform the hostel Warden, the Warden on duty will make arrangements to shift/ evacuate the student, and or look after them.
- Any problems related to maintenance of the premises shall be reported to the wardens through the monitors.
- Rough handling of dining hall furniture, room furniture or any furniture/property or fittings of the hostel is strictly forbidden. If any individual or group is identified to have caused the damage, the cost of the damaged property will be recovered from them. Repeated acts of causing damage to the hostel property will result in expulsion from the hostel.
- The hostellers themselves are personally responsible to safeguard their belongings. Hostel authorities will not be responsible for any loss of personal belongings.
- Students should not possess or consume any tobacco/alcohol/drug items inside the campus. Anyone found indulging in use of such things will not only be asked to vacate the hostel but also be rusticated from the institute.
- Cooking in hostel rooms is not permitted.
- No student should keep any fire-arms, lethal weapons, poisonous things or intoxicants of any kind in the Hostel. All kinds of shouting, fighting, gambling, stealing, violent knocking, maltreating or abusing are strictly prohibited. In any such circumstances, the offender will be handed over to Police immediately.